Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interesting thoughts from Marc Faber...

``I don't believe this is going to be solved in six months to a year,'' Faber said.

Faber also forecast the Standard & Poor's 500 Index will rally to as high as 1,350 points following the approval of the bailout plan because stocks are ``oversold.'' That level is about 14 percent higher than the gauge's close yesterday.

Still, ``I'm not playing that rally,'' he said. ``I'd rather think that stocks are not particularly cheap. We don't have a valuation bubble. We have an earnings bubble. In 2009, earnings will disappoint.''

Although I agree with Mr. Faber on all fronts, I still plan to time the market and play this impending "Bailout bounce" because frankly I am getting paid with my own money to do so ;-)

No comments: